Author: voice_cd

Any places in China to beat the summer heat?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 15:37:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-8-1 15:40

I have to recommend Lijiang, a city in west Yunnan province. It's a very special place, temperature there are +20C all the year round, you don't need air-conditioner at all, not mention the fresh air and water from hills.
Then, the scenery there are beautiful, you can see snow mountain in sunny day.
Last but not least, the cullture there are romantic, there are a lot of legend about love, so the city are named "the city of encounter" where romance will happen.

SOME ADVICE: Lijiang's far away from Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan, so if you go Kunming first,you need to make a plan.

饭饭.jpg

200911395757456.jpg
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 15:40:49 |Display all floors
DaLi  in yunnan province. The highest temperature is not above 30 C. Cangshan Moutains, Erhai  Lake.It is  one of the best cities you should have to  spend summer if you have time. And also you can travel to Lijiang and Kunming .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 15:47:23 |Display all floors
I pick Guilin as my top destination. It is a great place for traveling all year around and has different beauty in different season. Summer is a season you can enjoy the coolness in Guilin surrounded by green and limpid lakes and rivers.
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 15:56:11 |Display all floors
I‘ve been to Xiamen before. And I love that place very much. I remember I lived a hotel beside the sea and I rode bike along the coast with my boyfriend. And the tropical fruits and snacks are really fantastic ! Can you imagine that the mangoes are much bigger than papayas ,and the coconuts are cheaper than bottled water? And I really like the ice-cream with peanuts and coriander. If you want to stay away from the hot weather,you can go to the Gulangyu Island. You may enjoy walking in the shade of tress and watching the old buildings on the island. And if you live the hotel on the island for one or two nights ,you may find more interesting things there because every shops or hotels has its own stories and they really deserves to be discovered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 17:41:08 |Display all floors
I don't think sanya is a better place to beat the heat.Right now we can travel to the north of China ,for example xinjiang、Dalian.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 17:42:00 |Display all floors
I  went  to JiangSu ,there  also  very  hot,it  is  said  that  the  eggs  of  someplace  were  cooked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 06:04:09 |Display all floors
Maybe staying at home is the best choice for this Summer.
Watching swimming games .
Eating icecream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.