Author: Mmmmmoto

China Under Heat Wave [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-2 08:36:48 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-1 21:25
i njoy lookin at your pix so much & start to realize how scorchin hot it is in china during the summ ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 08:39:50 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2013-8-1 07:13
You may be having a heat wave there now but it will pass into autumn and winter in another month or  ...

you come from Equatorial region? You must have some special ways to deal with the heat, do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 09:07:38 |Display all floors
Mmmmmoto Post time: 2013-8-2 08:39
you come from Equatorial region? You must have some special ways to deal with the heat, do you?

I must say that I am some lucky ones. I decided to move up to the mountains some 4800 ft. above sea level. The temperature here is between 18-20C all year round. I am surrounded by pine trees, birds chirping and squirrels running around the greens. It is a favorite tourist resort to get away from the heats.
The lowlands will be very hot around 35-38C. Indoors without air-conditioning will be around 40C. It can kill if one do not turn on the air cond.
As for the heat in the lowlands, most of us wear t-shirts, shorts if possible and sandals. We have air-cond. almost everywhere, sometimes in the toilets too. Our diets also changes, lots of liquid "leong cha". Ironically, we have spicy food as regular diet.
I have been to China during the autumn & winter months. It is so wonderfully cold. My China friends thinks that coming from a hot place makes us immune to the cold. We outlast them in the cold. Wearing shorts in early spring and walk around Northern China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 21:06:28 |Display all floors
Mmmmmoto Post time: 2013-8-1 16:36

it's sooo kool here in nu york...i love to have hot weather like in china to see more girls before the summer passes away in 3 more weeks  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.