Author: KristaChen

Life isn't determined by fate---My third story [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-4 10:19:10 |Display all floors
bolooloo Post time: 2013-8-2 15:56
iam interesting in how beautiful the baby girl is.

Their girl is very pretty just as most Indians with bright big eyes. Honestly speaking, I do think Indian men are handsome and women are pretty among Asian people.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-4 10:22:09 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-2 16:54
Life is made up with choices.
A clever girl should know what she really wants. I admire your friend ...

There are lots for her to learn. Since their first child is a girl, she has to born at least one more, her husband is the only son of his family. I don't know whether she has to born the third one if the second one is also a girl. Now, she wants her daughter to have Chinese nationality. she said if its a boy, he shall be an Indian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 19:08:38 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2013-8-3 18:11
So how's the life? Any culture gaps and difficulities in daily life? I'd like to hear your love st ...

we married for a hefty 13 yrs and we have been divorced for EXACTLY a decade now (yes, what did i do to her...i didnt listen to her that simple) but we remain as good friend (email her ev'ryday instead of doin my work at the office) and now i think i kno how to treat a special lady like her but then been there done that just not allover again not unless someone is much more SPECIAL then her  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-8-15 18:58:43 |Display all floors
This is a good story, worth tellling and you have done that!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.