Views: 6598|Replies: 17

Life isn't determined by fate---My third story [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-31 15:31:16 |Display all floors

It’s a story about one of my soul mates. The reason why I call her a soul mate is because we are no longer live in the same city and we almost have no chance to meet in real life in recent years. I wrote this story in order to encourage those unmarried young girl not to feel scared of getting married. Marriage isn’t a “cage”. It’s an important part of people’s life. You may have lots of responsibilities but you also share more care from the other side.

In year 2008, my friend Miss King married an Indian. I was their wedding photographer and represent her family to welcome her India relatives and friends. Two years later, she quitted her job and lived as a housewife and mother of a beautiful daughter in another city. Before she left the city, her marriage was always a gossipy for those boring office ladies.   

People wondering why she chose to marry an Indian. We all know women in India have very little status in the society. Isn’t she finding difficulties for herself? She was the only child in her family and she had several admires. It’s not necessary to marry a man from far away, but she conquered everything to marry her true love.

On the wedding party, some people say it’s her fate to marry him. However, I’d rather say it’s her courage helped her accomplish this marriage.

Now, she has to face reality. First, she had to quit her job to be with him. Second, she had to face different eating habits. Once she visited his families in India, she couldn’t eat anything but drink water and having instant noodles. As she told me later, she has to prepare two different styles of food if they don’t eat out.  

What attracted her on earth? I got the clue during their wedding party. People appeared to be very quiet and no finger guessing as they usually do in the local people's wedding. But the Indians played music and all stood up dancing. The atmosphere suddenly became light and the rhythm of the music almost drove me to dance. However, I had to take photos, so Mr.King was the only Chinese who was dancing. The waitress stood their quietly and they forgot to serve the dinner.

Free your soul and feel happy to start a new life, isn’t it wonderful? So, girls, Let courage determines your life.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-2 12:31:09 |Display all floors
Nobody replies. This writing must be boring. Sigh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 15:56:09 |Display all floors
iam interesting in how beautiful the baby girl is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:21:12 |Display all floors
Maybe people got mixed up with your early posts. same name you know.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:21:32 |Display all floors
I was about to read your story actually

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:26:44 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2013-8-2 12:31
Nobody replies. This writing must be boring. Sigh!

i think most gentlemens are shutted up by your saying:"So, girls, Let courage determines your life."   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:28:27 |Display all floors
It's a girl's topic.
The Indian husband must have qualities that she was deeply attracted to. He's handsome, right?
True love provails agaist all odds.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.