Author: WhiteBear

Driving tips in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-31 16:02:55 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-31 16:00
I really do not think adding more signs will help.  They will just be ignored.

Yeah

After I submited my post I was thinking about it.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 16:03:33 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-31 16:02
Yeah

After I submited my post I was thinking about it.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-7-31 16:55:27 |Display all floors
Yup, there are problems. But please give some advices to "fresh drivers" how to deal with the reality as it is :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 17:48:15 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-31 16:55
Yup, there are problems. But please give some advices to "fresh drivers" how to deal with the realit ...

The problem to give advices is there are many problems.

What I hate most and its very dangerous is when I´m driving in an avenue so i have the preference but suddenly come out from an street a crazy driver who knowing you are in a preferencial avenue, they don´t care and they get in forcing you to press the brake.

Ok, that´s true, this topic is about to give advices for newbies.

My advice is to never drive in rush hours until you get some driving experiences.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 18:01:11 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-31 16:55
Yup, there are problems. But please give some advices to "fresh drivers" how to deal with the realit ...

The only advice was just keep distance and take care.  I guess nobody want to dead or occur any traffic accident despite the crude driving style.

You feel uncomfortable beacuse you are "fresh driver", when you become "veteran" you will find all situation you mentioned was common and easy to handle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 01:02:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2013-8-1 01:02

No. 1 driving tip....

DON'T!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 01:46:12 |Display all floors
you would rule any traffic with your clunker junker & if you have some fancy wheels then i guess you better be pushin it instead of drivin it...come to vietnam for some road test & traffic in china is purely baby stuff  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.