Author: voice_cd

Share the touching stories around you     [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-1 16:30:43 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-1 15:19
May I remind you you are not British but a Chinese-wannabe,

You just don't have the Chinese genes  ...

I also have Chinese jeans, I bought them on QiPu Lu a short time ago.

I am not a wannabe, I am happy to be a Laowai living in China whereas you are a sad lonely man who can not live where he wants to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 17:24:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 20:31:50 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-1 16:27
Very imaginative.

Have you forgotten your grandfather the Brit shot at peaceful  Indians at Amrit ...

This is current news you heartless animal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 20:38:25 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-1 15:21
Have you finished pling-plonging the Thames with your craps?

Current news champ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-3 09:24:36 |Display all floors
Anyway, aside from the arguing...  I wanted to say thank you to the Shanghai Fire Department who very gallantly came to the rescue of a kitten stuck in a very tall tree.  It was very kind of them, and I appreciated it very much.  I have pictures, but for some reason I can't get them off of my phone...  (yes, I am fairly computer illiterate)  Since I believe the fire department does not normally rescue kittens, I am very happy that they came to the rescue  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 23:37:58 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-7-31 04:33
This story has touched my heart. The selfless act of a man towards a child. This is the true spirit  ...

I do share your opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 18:03:56 |Display all floors
My mother drive me to school no matter how the weather is.It is not rarity in Chinese as a Chinese parent.But a summer afternoon,my mum drive me as usual,it was so hot that I got tired and got asleep in the car,I did't become awake untill I was rousen suddenly from sleep by a policeman,then I learned that my mum do not want to bother me and stop the car to wait my awake.I was so moved but with no thanks...Maybe you would say I'm so detach,but I know I will repay her in a silent way,I PROMIS!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.