Author: voice_cd

Share the touching stories around you     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-27 01:43:08 |Display all floors
In 2005 not long after these people had Matisyahu praying for a sign, but I did not know it at the time, was standing on some friends land, have to say the name of the place Her Worth hill, it is funny because of everything, but I was talking about my silver ring and the red and blue stones standing for me and Jesus, telling some people about amazing signs I have seen and I looked up at the sky and there were red and blue disks like, and other people saw them too, when I got home started thinking Her Worth hill, knew these people were up to something, was like a mother knowing her kids had done something, found out later they hired Matisyahu to sing about me and pray for a sign, after the drawing appeared they started playing the music on the radio .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-27 10:41:44 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-31 07:20
I am immune to all human feelings after my experience in this forum.

I end up intensely hating and  ...

Your dreams are getting the better of you again.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-27 10:42:18 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-31 15:04
Good for you.

We Chinese are civilised and cultured. That is the glue that binds the country and  ...

May I remind you you are not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-28 18:19:13 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-31 15:04
Good for you.

We Chinese are civilised and cultured. That is the glue that binds the country and  ...

Culture to you is a child with its eyes gouged out and police throwing babies onto the footpath. This is civilisation to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 15:19:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 15:21:04 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 16:27:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.