Author: voice_cd

Share the touching stories around you     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-31 15:04:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 15:05:44 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 20:22:12 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-31 15:02
Are you whining now?

No I not, so you can carry on as usuals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 21:14:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 10:02:07 |Display all floors
a stranger asked me to hold the baby for a while, that she can took the seat other people gave to her. the trust make me feel touching.  i Stray from the point???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 09:22:45 |Display all floors
The thing that touched me happened long ago.When i was waiting for the train outside the rail station.A little boy who was begging for money came to me and asked for my magic cube.He was about 6 years old.And I do believe he was controlled by some begging group or his parents.Anyhow,he was a child.I do think a lot but end for nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 16:05:00 |Display all floors
the story touch me {:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.