Author: Mmmmmoto

What can you do in China but not in your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-31 18:20:39 |Display all floors
1.Get large varieties of fresh fruit, veggies, meat - non GMO, no poison (pesticides/preservatives)
2. Take 6 people to 2 hour dinner for $US30
3.  buy new electric bike for $350 usd (top of line)
4.  run red lights against traffic.
5. trade english for mandarin lessons
6. 2 hour massage for 40 yuan
7. Enjoy good health - between diet and climate, I never get sick...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 19:15:46 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-30 18:09
You are sacking over there?

let just say i have my privilege as a member of many years livin in the USA especially in nu york  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 23:13:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-31 06:43
If I venture into a privately-owned but not fenced-in garden, meadow, entrance hall or terrace in Ch ...

does it mean the chinese dont steal or the home owner is just kokoo for not havin a doberman (or a few) around  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 06:39:37 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-31 08:58
I start to feel sorry for your tiny wife.

Robert is a bit dodgy in what he likes about China!!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 06:40:55 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-31 09:08
I think Robert has false denture and before to eat, he removes it out to avoid choking, he looks a ...

you made me laugh out loud in PUBLIC!!!

ha ha ha false dentures!! he is gummy
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 06:44:37 |Display all floors
xoce Post time: 2013-7-31 10:05
Screw naive Chinese girls.

a bit harsh....I used to think this but then, innocence is not a terrible thing. We have almost turned feral in the West all hard faced grittiness

I'd rather go out with a mellow, intelligent smart girl than a stony faced peach. Innocence is due to culture and if within the culture, there's nothing wrong with it!

A prime example are Japanese. They are perfectly fine within their country as most people would not act like feral animals........and outside of it...hyenas feed on their innocence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 06:48:20 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-31 15:15
let just say i have my privilege as a member of many years livin in the USA especially in nu york  ...

oh.....the rotten fruit.......only a hottentot will fail to get endless skirt in the zoo. The place is full of them..I hasten to add that i suspect most of them are a bit mad to boot

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.