Author: messi30

Unexpected guests? Unwanted visitors? What to do with them?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-7 11:06:18 |Display all floors
Sorry, it would be another story if I got an UNWANTED guest.
I would say, Now is bad time. I got errands to run.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 22:09:33 |Display all floors
i LOVE to have guest(s)...the more the merrier & that doesnt mean you should have takin advantage on me for free hotelroom  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e114:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 18:57:05 |Display all floors
I get used to the sudden visitors as a chinese. For me is not a big deal to handle.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 16:46:07 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-8-12 18:57
I get used to the sudden visitors as a chinese. For me is not a big deal to handle.

Even they can catch you in bad mood or in a busy time?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 19:43:47 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-13 16:46
Even they can catch you in bad mood or in a busy time?

Yeah, what to do? I can not be rude to them since they are my family or friends.

If the visitors found you are not polite for their visiting, they would never try to visit you again.

That's the consequences you would learn in China.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.