Author: karen1211

[My Stories] Last Christmas in Bangkok   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-31 19:17:32 |Display all floors
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-30 17:26
haha, what do you think is the most attractive things in Vietnam?

i born there i wouldnt kno honestly only a foreign eye can tell me not just take thing for granted but it is what it is in term of reality you get my drift here  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 19:19:22 |Display all floors
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-30 17:30
it's true! Hahahaha.
Haven't been return to hotel before 3 o'clock everynight when I was in Bangko ...

too many foreigners just no real fun for me to see dem all there in one designated spot...the same for cancun & other carib seaports just like to see more natives than laowais  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 17:44:35 |Display all floors
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-25 14:34
Bright colour and gorgeous stlye of its archtecture in Bangkok impressed me most. The Grand Palace i ...

Most of people travel overseas; I admire
Some travel China; also admire
Why I have no money and time for travel?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 09:38:14 |Display all floors
miningmachinery Post time: 2013-8-2 17:44
Most of people travel overseas; I admire
Some travel China; also admire
Why I have no money and ti ...

I guess if you really want to travel to some places, it would be wise to plan it before you got enough time and money. Believe me, the difficulty is not these factors but ur strong will to make the decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 09:39:04 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-31 19:19
too many foreigners just no real fun for me to see dem all there in one designated spot...the same ...

Well , I get it.
I will see that when I go there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 19:12:15 |Display all floors
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-30 17:26
haha, what do you think is the most attractive things in Vietnam?

i'm sure the young vietnamese gals there but i havent got a chance to be (in bed) with dem girls yet (blew my opportunity) maybe next year when i travel there again  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 19:14:46 |Display all floors
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-30 17:30
it's true! Hahahaha.
Haven't been return to hotel before 3 o'clock everynight when I was in Bangko ...

maybe (just maybe but dont count on it yet) we can organize a trip back to bangkok & do it allover again but this time precisely target only a few certain thing (how's that sound to you & dont tell mum, OK)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.