Views: 2106|Replies: 4

To those who have lost Loved Ones [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-25 01:01:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KnowledgeWisdom at 2013-7-24 19:20

I would like to express my deepest feelings of sympathy for those in China and on this forum that has been affected by the latest Quake to hit Gansu Province.

It is so easy for us all just to move on with our life’s without thinking about those people whose life’s have been affected by this disasteror by any other disaster. I know that there are members on this forum who have family in this province who has been affected. My thoughts are with you all and I hope that there will come healing in your life’s and hearts for these tragedies.

May you and your family find a way to overcome all the difficulties regarding this tragedy.

Maybe it will be good if we all can just leave a simple message here for those who need it. We are after all everyone of us a person with loved ones in our life, tragedy can affect anyone of us at any time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 01:39:49 |Display all floors
unfortunately they couldnt hear or see a word that you're sayin...but our feelin & attitude is mutually respected  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e178:}{:soso_e181:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 01:53:19 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-24 19:39
unfortunately they couldnt hear or see a word that you're sayin...but our feelin & attitude is mutua ...

Yes, it is true for those that are not here with us any more, but for those who are left behind, it will be of value to them.

It is for them that I want to give this message and to which I want others to extend also their message of hope.

Life is a dark place if there is not those who will extend a hand in time of need, even if it is just a word of hope. Words, are truly powerful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 23:20:40 |Display all floors
At that moment, except necessary material goods, what they in need of is our spiritual support. postive energy that was transfered between us tends to be more powerful than any other time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-26 00:08:54 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2013-7-25 17:20
At that moment, except necessary material goods, what they in need of is our spiritual support. post ...

Yes, this is true, what they needed was us in the time of their crisis. But we are not there at that moment, but that does not mean we cannot give them moral support now.

How many times in your life were you touched by kind word you heard or read in a time when it was dark for you? That inspired you and gave you hope.

But words is powerful in that it can change our feelings and the way we perceive the world around us. So why not just give a word of hope to those who desperately need it to know that there is other human beings who care.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.