Author: fiven

Job hunting and love stories of a recent graduate   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-25 12:24:59 |Display all floors
This is the reality that we have a very tough competition in getting the job in our own speciality....not only iin china but all over the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 12:54:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zsj8904@126.com at 2013-7-25 12:56

Me and my Boyfriend had the same situation when he graduated from university one year after i graduated, but we choosed to go together & continued our love, and we made it. Now we are very happy lving and working in the same city. Just think clearly what you really want, and make the choice , and then work hard to achieve it no matter hard it is. I think true love is the most important thing,as for career, if you are excellent enough, you can develop your career well in any place. That's my idea. Hope everyone can value their love and make the right choice.
Heavy rain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 12:57:55 |Display all floors
Work hard and smart, everything will be better, at least better than yesterday.

I also have this question,  who was taking the picture of Ms. Wu Jia?  Journalist or ChinaDaily?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 15:50:44 |Display all floors
Did she really want?  ture love or  good job? I do not know how to make choice, because I have not falled in love in university. What a pity! As a girl, it is a best choice to go hometown. next to her parents and relatives. If she stayed in Changsha, They could not get happy life. they must make more money for living. it is a huge pressure.
Now I find many girls want to live well,  marrying with the man who is not their ture lover. Just for house, for car, for diamond.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 16:12:56 |Display all floors
nice photos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 16:14:06 |Display all floors
what a sad story, good pics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 16:48:43 |Display all floors
she is so pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.