Author: voice_cd

Review movies that emotionally affected you     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-29 12:48:15 |Display all floors
It is Titanic, never will it be erased from my memory, though I have reviewed for several time, still I am moved to tears every time I watch the scenes of sinking.
desperate for positive energy, and get rid of worries and sorrows

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-29 12:54:14 |Display all floors
╰☆Almee☆╰ Post time: 2013-7-29 12:48
It is Titanic, never will it be erased from my memory, though I have reviewed for several time, stil ...

I'm happy you enjoyed it. I hated it. I think it is perhaps the most over-hyped movie of all time. I went to see it with a group of boys from my University, and they all cheered when the man fell and hit the propeller!  I was so sick of the hype and hearing Celine Dion that I cheered too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-29 12:58:11 |Display all floors
I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I cry like a little baby during the last 10 minutes of Toy Story 3. The scene where all of the toys think they are going to burn in the trash incinerator so they all hold hands so they can die together pulls at my heart strings. It reminds me too much of all of the people trapped in the World Trade Center who held hands as they jumped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 10:19:56 |Display all floors
Recently , Cinderella man .very inspiring, especially for those who want to learn to fight back in life ...but there are so many more in the list..like  sea biscuit,  Grey  etc etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 11:07:10 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-7-29 12:54
I'm happy you enjoyed it. I hated it. I think it is perhaps the most over-hyped movie of all time. ...

Maybe we are aprreciating the films form different angles, though it is a little hyped and even a bit exaggerated, still I would rather believe that is true and don't wanna expose and reveal it  it seems to be self-delusive, but I am willing to believe it
desperate for positive energy, and get rid of worries and sorrows

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 13:15:48 |Display all floors
For me, The Classic(假如爱有天意)really a great shock;the love of two generations expressed by the moive  affected me  emotionally.Although with sadness,I feel  shock together twith warm in heart,a little complex...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 15:17:45 |Display all floors
Click

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.