Author: fiven

Which city do you think is the safest to live in?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-24 14:15:30 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-7-24 13:57
The safest places in China; Shanghai, Xiamen and Sanya.

Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rate ...

Provide link please
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:19:23 |Display all floors
Just wondering what’s your take on the question? Which city do you think is the safest place to live in, New York, the DC? Whichever you like, just with reasonable backup points.

Between Beijing and Hong Kong. I prefer HK

In the US, Virginia and New York.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:22:06 |Display all floors
bjLily Post time: 2013-7-24 10:41
I think you are too picky on the words. Guess he/she just wants to say there are some violent inci ...
Back to the topic, I'm not sure if it's because I'm too familiar with Beijing after living in the city for so long, I feel Beijing is the safest city. Sure, Beijing is far from perfect, in many ways. Still when I walk on the streets of Beijing at 1 or 2am, I seldom fear that someone would rob me.

I´m not too familiar with Beijing but I have friends there. Some of them every weekend they go to near cities because the pollution in Bj is more notorious.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:25:27 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2013-7-24 10:54
I would say Vancouver B.C. Canada!! Ive lived in many cities from Toronto Ontario (eastern canada) t ...

Agree

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:27:18 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-24 11:12
How would you know.. you've never been to China.

Dear Robert

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-874110-1-1.html

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:33:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-24 12:02
So you are saying Hong Kong is NOT PART of CHINA! I will report you to the President of the P.R. o ...

Please don´t report Robert to PRC, he has a mental disorder, better to try the Mental Health Hospital, he needs help from us, his friends.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:34:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-7-24 12:06
It depends what you mean by safety. If you only consider body harm, Chinese cities are amongst the s ...

True.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.