Author: fiven

Which city do you think is the safest to live in?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-24 11:11:52 |Display all floors
May I suggest Sydney, Australia, as a safe, tolerant, vibrant place to live. In China, Xiamin is colourful, safe, fun, brilliant food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 11:12:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bjLily at 2013-7-24 11:12
seneca Post time: 2013-7-24 10:50
I second you.

In Beijing, mention of the TAM "incident"  still raises a red flag from the powers-th ...

It took me a while before I figured out what TAM stands for. Guess it's blocked by the forum.

I went to Chinese universities in Beijing, and some of my teachers were involved in that TAM. Still I feel TAM is so far from my life. In my everyday life, I feel generally free, go wherever I want and say whatever I want to say.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-24 11:12:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-23 18:50
I second you.

In Beijing, mention of the TAM "incident"  still raises a red flag from the powers-th ...

How would you know.. you've never been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 11:15:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 11:18:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 11:22:11 |Display all floors
i think Beijing is the least safe city in China.

someone thinks that BJ is the safest city, it is because BJ is the capital city of China, leaders will do whatever they can to deter any kind of attack, they can successfully hold back organizational crimes, but can not effectively foil individual attack just like the incidents happened days ago.

in general, any angry men will vent their anger to a place which can arouse immediate response.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 11:33:56 |Display all floors
I can't confirm which city is the safest city in the world, But I know Beijing isn't safe at all. Look at the downpoure last year, the nationwide food problem including in Beijing.
And I think HK is much safer than Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.