Views: 12447|Replies: 21

How to reduce the work pressure? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-21 22:07:26 |Display all floors
Currently ,I have a new job ,It is a global company famous in forwarder ,but now I have too much work pressure ,before i join in this company, it is pending many months finance work ,there are need me to finish. We have all manul data input to the system.all the work are to details, by now. i always overtime every night. how can i reduce the work pressure? give me suggestion please. thanks!
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 03:07:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 06:07:05 |Display all floors
Wear short, low-cut dresses and no underwear. The bosses will notice you and then you can complain of your heavy workload, they will ease your burden quickly.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 10:56:13 |Display all floors
One way I use to manage stress while working required overtime was to tak a 30 minute break between the end of the day an dthe start of the overtime. I got out of the building where I worked for a walk and soe fresh air (hope that is possible.)

One boss would always remind us at least every hour take a minute or two break.  Close or roll your eyes stretch  stand up if you are sitting, walk to the water cooler most important look away from your computer screen if you are staring at it all day.  If you are on a phone use a head set or roll your head back and forth squeeze your hands and feel the tension then relax your hands and feel the tension melt away as you relax.

Doing some of these or other simple exercises you can do in or near your work location will help you relax clear your mind and be more productive.  At first I was skeptical about it but after doing it for a week or two I became a believer and made it part of my daily routine.

If the source of your stress is that you never have time to do what you like away from work, try to schedule the things that are important to you. If possible have a friend meet you for lunch or for a walk or a game of badmington or ping pong when you are done work.  Taking these steps may not reduce your working hours but they may help you feel more relaxed and fulfilled.

One of my bosses always use to say
If you want something done, give it to a busy person.If you want something done
  The rational being that a busy person will prioritize their work and social life and see that the importat stuff gets done on time.

Good luck!!!
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 18:33:40 |Display all floors
Music calms the beast with in. See if your boss would allow some changes to the atmosphere around you to make your day more pleasant, Music, plants, and a good window view are some ideas...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 19:36:56 |Display all floors
My way is faster and more pleasing to the eye
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 20:47:45 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-22 19:36
My way is faster and more pleasing to the eye

The problem with your way is that she will have several bosses to complain to now instead of one...Not to mention all the male help in the vicinity..You might as well hang fly paper up to catch all the men walking by...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.