Author: blackielau

Hainan, the American Spy Plane, was in Chinese Airspace. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-5 19:16:36 |Display all floors

I am the ** ANTI-JACKAL **!!

My sole purpose is to stand up to the jackals, especially the head jackal, hedan.  I do not write new posts, I do not say anything new.  I don't write often and I don't write much.  I merely state the obvious in order to counter the lies of the jackals.

The Chinese side has called me to this thread, and they were right to do so -- it is infested with jackals!

Blackie Lau has written the obvious truth -- the U.S. spy plane was in China's airspace.

The jackals, using what chairman would call "colourful English," quote this law and this treaty, such and such according to the U.N., International Law and so forth.  They use colourful quotes and fancy language to fool the gullible into believing their obvious lies.

However, the Chinese are not gullible, the Chinese know what is China and what is not China, the Chinese know that the spy plane was in China's airspace.

The only ones being fooled by these jackals are themselves.

The spy plane was in China's airspace!

The Chinese know it and the jackals know it, they just won't admit the truth.

The real lesson for the Chinese out there is that you can never trust a jackal!!  They cannot even admit the truth when it is as obvious as "the spy plane was in China's airspace."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 19:26:36 |Display all floors

Yes, exactly ant-jackal, they say the truth hurts, but it is truth just the same

{{{The real lesson for the Chinese out there is that you can never trust a jackal!! They cannot even admit the truth when it is as obvious as "the spy plane was in China's airspace.")))

Why is such a simple fact, that the USA Spy Plane was in Chinese Airpsace, blown out of all proportion by these jackals.

Well we know don't we.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 19:34:30 |Display all floors

Hainan, the American Spy Plane, was in Chinese Airspace.

Hainan, the American Spy Plane, was in Chinese Airspace was the title of the topic lead post.

They can { color } their English any way they want, it makes no difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 21:49:11 |Display all floors

still waiting

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why China did not produce the flight data recorder's contents to prove the plane's location.  Why didn't China shoot the plane down?  Why can no one refute what Hedan posted about the definition of international waters and airspace?  Is it possible to have a discussion here based on truth, facts and logic?  Or do we just need to assume that the Chinese patriots' opinion trumps all else?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 09:55:00 |Display all floors

another example of

pro-chinese extremism on this web site.  They won't produce facts, because there aren't any to support their argument, or they just don't know how to use google.  If the spy plane really did enter chinese air space they surely would have not wasted anytime in shooting it down and rightfully so.  But, again, all they will say is that "it was clearly in chinese air space".  

article clipping:
"The collision would appear to have taken place over waters of the South China Sea, which China considers as its territorial waters, but which have not been so recognised by the international community in view of China's pending territorial dispute with certain ASEAN countries in this matter"

http://www.saag.org/papers3/paper221.htm

This article is from a chinese paper.  It suggest the slow, defensless plane ran into a chinese fighter jet.  Teh claim about the airspace issues seems to be derived about the EMERGENCY landing, which I think is legal in emgergency situations.  So, either the fighter jet ran into the US plane, or the slow, defenseless plane ran into a fighter jet.  This was in international airspace...the emergency landing was the only thing that wasn't in international air space.  

So, again, I must say that if slow, weaponless planes can take out fighter jets, then chinese air power has a ways to go.  Or could this be a training issue for the chinese military??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 19:23:59 |Display all floors

How nice

I agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 20:33:39 |Display all floors

See how it works??

Yes

I agree with you

The USA Spy Plane was in Chinese Airspace.

How nice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.