Author: gaiacomm

Negros are still hated in America...and in Florida!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-17 22:49:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-17 22:45
oh PURLEASE do not bore me with cut & paste here just stop puttin people down when yourself aint t ...

Ok..no problem, I understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 22:56:43 |Display all floors
most of you here already knew that i dont personally like to label people with anythin here & even outside the real world just no need to make people (even more) upset the way they already are  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:} just no need to take psychology classes in order to detect that  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 23:44:32 |Display all floors
we are equal ,everybody should be regarded the same , no racial discriminination

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 23:48:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 00:17:57 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-7-17 18:09
The term 'negro' is hated in america.

Only racist people use that term.

Another evidence how less "gaiacomm" and the other "America"-basher know about the issue at hand.
These posters know nothing about the world, they live in a country where black people are not residents, but African traders on short term visas. You have to go to a catholic church on a Sunday to see them in bigger numbers. How can they talk about "racismn" when they do not allow T i b etians and   U i g h urs to be on the same level as Han Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 00:48:19 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-7-18 00:17
Another evidence how less "gaiacomm" and the other "America"-basher know about the issue at hand.

Ask the Portuguese, they thought the negros they found in Africa, were talking monkeys.
NgTran, you are making a written statement without knowing who gaiacomm is...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 00:52:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gaiacomm at 2013-7-18 00:54

As long as all of you allow racism to flourish, then it will be so. The government can do nothing about it, only each of you can, by accepting the fact, that we all our human beings, living on a planet called earth, with a grand diversity of life in many colors, sizes, shapes, ideas, and thought.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.