Author: sansukong

Xi urges China to keep red [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-14 20:24:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 19:43
In short, you have a toilet bowl for your mouth!

Translation...(not absolute)...

In short, I invite you to go to China and repeat Boxing Lai's signature Red SMS.....

That will be lovely, don't you think so?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 21:22:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 06:55:02 |Display all floors

RE: Xi urges China to keep red

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-15 06:02
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 19:24
In short, I invite you to go to China and repeat Boxing Lai's signature Red SMS.....

You have been quoted to say:
你一直在引用说:

"Boxing Lai  is in trouble because he is too Red."

You have grossly distorted the facts with intended great mischief to the Chinese Court, the CPC and the Chinese Government...  as Bo Xilai was never charged in court "because he is too Red", as you have stated!
您预期的大祸向中国的法院,中国共产党和中国政府严重歪曲事实......薄熙来从来没有被控上法庭“,因为他是太红了”,
正如你们所指出!

Meanwhile, the Chinese President has been reported to urge "China to keep red"!
同时已上报中国国家主席呼吁“中国要保持红色”!

Xi urges China to keep red
Xinhua | 2013-7-14 10:10:48 By Agencies

Now, why don't you go to China to repeat your statement, if you believe your statement is true?
现在,你为什么不去中国重复你的陈述,如果你相信你的陈述是正确?

Note to voice_cd.

Is this "Revolutionar" immuned from this Forum's standing rulings, (if any)?

注意 voice_cd。

这是 “Revolutionar”以上的这个论坛积分榜上的裁决?

Translutions... (not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 08:40:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-15 06:55
You have been quoted to say:
你一直在引用说:

Not Red

Chinese is the yellow race.

That is what everybody knows.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 09:46:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-15 07:40
Not Red

That is what everybody knows.

Precisely the point! While everyone acknowledges one's own mother is a woman, you have categorically stated that, yours is a man!
Translation...(not absolute)...

恰恰点!虽然每个人,承认自己的母亲是一个女人,
你斩钉截铁地说,你的是一个男人!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 09:54:06 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-15 09:46
Precisely the point! While everyone acknowledges one's own mother is a woman, you have categorica ...

and I bet , yours not even human.

There is no human in you.

None at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 09:58:34 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-9-15 09:52
IGNORED is word you are looking for the foolish Anglo Revolting twit, dear Sansukong.

The dim wit Morano cheese addict think he can revive the Boxing Lai revolution..................

I just gave him some warnings before he gets himself in trouble even more........................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.