Author: sansukong

Xi urges China to keep red [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-14 08:20:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-13 17:28
Boxing Lai is done for, finished, history.
Boxing Lai is done for, finished, history.

No! That's not the point in question in your statement.  You have purposefully distorted the fact that "Boxing Lai  is in trouble because he is too Red."  so that, you can  further demonise the present CPC Chinese Government!

Translation...(not absolute)...

不! 这不是问题该点在你的声明。
你歪曲事实,即:"拳击赖是麻烦,因为他太红了”  这样一来,
你可以进一步丑化目前中共中国政府!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 08:56:01 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 08:20
No! That's not the point in question in your statement.  You have purposefully distorted the fact ...

Red Song Boxing Lai is finished, done for, finished.

Already told you not to go all in  for Red.

Maybe China is really yellow.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 09:32:41 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 07:56
Red Song Boxing Lai is finished, done for, finished.

Already told you not to go all in  for Red.  ...
"Boxing Lai  is in trouble because he is too Red."

Support your statement above with your facts. Doubt you can! You are just  like a toilet bowl full of $hi....t-talk!

用事实的支持上述声明。我疑问你能!
你只是一个马桶充满狗屎谈论的

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 13:19:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 09:32
Support your statement above with your facts. Doubt you can! You are just  like a toilet bowl ful ...

Red Song Boxing Lai is in trouble.

Advice to you.....don't be so Red.

After all Chinese are really yellow.

The yellow people.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 14:51:14 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 09:32
Support your statement above with your facts. Doubt you can! You are just  like a toilet bowl ful ...

In science, there is this thing called proof and generally accepted scientific principles, you don't want to know.

In politics, there is no proof, you want proofs.

What are you? A monsters?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 19:43:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 13:51
In science, there is this thing called proof and generally accepted scientific principles, you don ...
In science, there is this thing called proof and generally accepted scientific principles, you don't want to know.

In politics, there is no proof, you want proofs.

In short, you have a toilet bowl for your mouth!

总之,您有一个马桶,用于你的嘴!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 20:09:21 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 19:43
In short, you have a toilet bowl for your mouth!

In short you Morano cheese addict.

You are just a Morano mouth piece.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.