Author: Mugy

need proposal.   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-16 19:29:31 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-16 12:55
And this is why the companies are affraid of the "fresh graduates"...

They are also afraid of getting someone who only knows how to pass exams and has no practical knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 19:56:30 |Display all floors
Many companies in China now are signing "addendums" to the contracts that stipulate clearly which is the compensation should either party break the contract without a jsutified reason or without a certain time (30 days normally) notice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 20:57:23 |Display all floors
That clause has been in contracts for several years - at least for expats
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 09:47:08 |Display all floors
this is common in China, as a student, only 2-month summer holiday, u can not serve the company for a long time,and the boss will not to train a temporary worker either~~~~if I were u ,in this situation I will make a white-lie to my boss, maybe this is not honest,but at least ur boss will never konw u have deceived him/her ,and will not feel unhappy~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 11:44:07 |Display all floors
Another Chinese liar comes out of the woodwork.
Go figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:00:56 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-7-17 09:47
this is common in China, as a student, only 2-month summer holiday, u can not serve the company for  ...

Thanks for your understanding, a sense of guilty emerged in my heart when I received my monthly salary yesterday. you know, I have not created any profits for this company, what is more, my behavior in my work has got my boss`s sanction, they encouraged me very much..but for me., as a result, I do not know how to explain to my boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 06:49:15 |Display all floors
You should have never accepted the job knowing you would leave for school in September.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.