Views: 7948|Replies: 33

need proposal.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-14 15:22:03 |Display all floors
Today, is my leisure day. How time flies, I have worked in this company for a month. I also wanna share things happened during this short time. Nowadays, my major duty is upload products to alibaba website. but, the memeory of the first day I entered the company is fresh. although the environment of our work place is not so ideal, what made me a little gratifying is that my workmates are easy to get along with. plus that I am a outgoing person. almost all of my colleagues know my taekwondo level has reached black belt one, so, no matter who was appointed to accept client in a strange city , naturally, I would be appointed as the one whose responsibility is to ensure my workmates` body safety. when refers to here, I suppose most of you can not help laughting. so did myself.
I was informed that my postgraduate openning day has been fixed, 8 September. I am going to hand in my resignation in a month. more over, my workmates, including my boss, almost all of members of my company do not know I am just a temporary worker. we have not signed any contracts before I was recruited, what the recruiter only told me at that moment is that they will offer three months to me for better inspect my work attitude. One month has gone, I realized that the day I am about to submit my resignation is approaching.....but I do not know how to explain to my boss. My friends, I need your proposal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 16:30:06 |Display all floors
Knowing full well that you were to attend university in September and not being honest is shameful.
The employer helped train you and hired you based upon the expectation you were trustworthy.
The recruiter will not receive their fee because you did not fulfill the probation they had with the employer.
In the meantime, an honorable person who needed a job was denied the one you had.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-14 16:44:46 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-14 16:30
You are a lowlife scum.
Knowing full well that you were to attend university in September and not be ...

well said, this will not look good on a CV in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 19:54:05 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-14 19:36
I hope when (IF) he graduates he cannot find a job.

your posting is reported to CD.....hope you get a warning   dot
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-14 20:05:38 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-7-14 19:54
your posting is reported to CD.....hope you get a warning   dot

Couldn't find it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 20:10:31 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-7-14 20:05
Couldn't find it

resent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 20:16:24 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-7-14 20:05
Couldn't find it

xie austin, got message

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.