Author: greatlady

While ppl geting old , how their mind would be ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-16 21:51:04 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-7-15 20:00
I see, that is why all of them gqather together are not being happy and become bitchy.

you mean grouchy, grumpy, sulky, peevish and crabbed and b*tchy is just too funny to pimp  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 06:47:53 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-7-16 21:45
What we need to do is to takin bocare of our health right now.

Starting when young, eat good and stay active. keep away from bad habits, drinking and smoking...
Always look for ways to make you happy, because stress is very bad for your health.

The best thing I ever did for myself was to become a cyclist. I eat good, I'm active, I don't have bad habits, and my stress level is lowered...

I started young; My parents bought me a bike and told me to get lost, but don't forget to come home for supper...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 10:07:19 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-7-17 06:47
Starting when young, eat good and stay active. keep away from bad habits, drinking and smoking...  ...

Good to hear and you made me laugh.

I was an Athelet from primary school to college, and I do not remember I have ever got sick at that time.  But after the daily work when I step in the society life, it becomes impossible to have free time to do any excercises .I started to lost my energy and health for yrs... Now I got chance to take care of myself again and hope it  is never too late to do this.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 10:44:21 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-7-17 10:07

I was an Athelet from primary school to college, and I do not ...

I started to lost my energy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 11:35:55 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-7-17 10:07

I was an Athelet from primary school to college, and I do not ...

Start slow, so you have fun and don't burn out. Once you have your base, then pick up the pace. One secret when you start feeling stronger, INTERVALS...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 11:44:52 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-7-17 10:44
I started to lost my energy

Thanks you are right.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 11:46:15 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-7-17 11:35
Start slow, so you have fun and don't burn out. Once you have your base, then pick up the pace. On ...

Yes. The weather doesn't help either, I do need to slow down a bit.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.