Author: vincent01

China Has World’s Most Active Missile Programs, U.S. Says   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-29 16:44:35 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-7-28 13:23
During war, who will side with china??  No one,  All Asian countries will join forces to fight you ...

During war, a real war, there is no need to side with anybody. All sides will be treated equally on the charcoal grill. This much is guaranteed.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-29 16:58:37 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-7-29 14:31
who is running to mod???  

china vigina can only attack un-armed monks from Tibet, chicken chick ...
  1. china vigina can only attack un-armed monks from Tibet,
Copy code
Do they? You depend too much on Phayul, the propaganda mouthpiece of the Dharamsala clique.
  1. while threatening Taiwan for 50 years, still too scared to fire the first bullet.  what are you waiting for?
Copy code
Only idiots fire bullets and start wars. China is too smart to fall into foreign traps.
  1. I especially like it when china vigina jailed their only nobel peace prize winner and his whole family.
Copy code
  1. No other countries ever did this in the history of man kind.
Copy code
Lack of information often leads to wrong judgement and statements as we can see in your example.
  1. traveling 1500 miles to phillippines to steal their oil and fish.
Copy code
Fish oil is indeed much more tasty when it comes from Thailand. Shame on King Phillip's colony.
  1. murder Vietnamese fisherman in cold blood, shame on china.  
Copy code
Always show evidence or are you too used to create your own truth?
  1. china companies produce poison food, no one dare to eat.  
Copy code
That is why 1,35 billion people enjoy prosperity and a much longer life than people in most neighboring countries.
  1. do you want me to continue??  The list of human right abuse are miles long.
Copy code
Yes, please, it's amusing to say the least.
  1. your country is a joke, that is why all your neighboring nations have military alliances to kick your (a)(s)(s).
Copy code
The best part is fantasy and believe me, nobody can steal it from you.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-29 17:42:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-29 17:42:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-29 18:05:48 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-7-29 18:42
They do, unless you are so dumb you missed the Chinese military's bloody repression of both the  ...
  1. They do, unless you are so dumb you missed the Chinese military's bloody repression of both the Tibetan freedom revolts in the 50s and 70s, and still whenever the protests get too routy. Do you need the links or are you a big enough boy?
Copy code
The CIA steered "Freedom revolts"? I laugh my head off. I'm rather immune against cheap prop. I leave this to the clique. They are used to it.
  1. Actually 3 or 4 ppl do that, delusional, expansionists, conservatives, supremacists.
Copy code
  1. The US is actually in the conservative school or war makers, we seeking to stop change that could affect or threaten the post 1945 international order
Copy code
I just doubt this. The U.S. tried soon after WWII to change the new order. Let me just give you but one actual example: They backed and promoted war criminals (Class B) to run an important country. As I understand it was fully in line with America's foreign policy to back faschists and dictators as long as they can be hand-fed by the U.S. I trust you agree with this statement.
  1. ..... that has seen more free trade and cross border association as well as the largest period of technologic and economic growth in human history.
Copy code
agreed although I wonder why you did use the past tense...........
  1. Where does China fall? They seek nothing but their own power, and the corrupt pig few at the top who oppress the others.
Copy code
You must be very, very blind or brainwashed (I leave this to others to judge) if you see it this way. I just see it the other way round and there are an ever increasing number of people who see it similarly.
  1. otherwise you not only look the same, but worse with the added element of hypocrisy.
Copy code
Oh, la la - again the superiority complex which I'm used to but don't take seriously. It only shows lack of understanding for other people. I abhor ideologies and their servants , and this includes those who preach religions (all kinds of) , "freedom" and a "free world".  

Last but not least - It's up to you where you would like to live. Be it Vietnam or India. None of my business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-29 18:18:32 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-7-12 17:19
China MUST have the military potential to finish the USA in a single strike. That said, a miilitary  ...
Africa love China, Latin America love China.

To clarify you.

Africa and America Latina have different situations towards China.

China has some investments in Africa and also support economically and assist  with humanitary aid to several poor countries. Probably many of them feels love and gratitude for China.

What China has in Latin America is a lot of investments. Mostly commercial and business relationship, based in mutual interests. What exists is a strong friendly relationship and respect but not necessaryly love for China
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 18:11:11 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-7-28 12:23
During war, who will side with china??  No one,  All Asian countries will join forces to fight you ...

Really? We shall see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.