- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 9073 Hour
- Reading permission
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-7-29 18:42
They do, unless you are so dumb you missed the Chinese military's bloody repression of both the ...
The CIA steered "Freedom revolts"? I laugh my head off. I'm rather immune against cheap prop. I leave this to the clique. They are used to it. Copy code
- They do, unless you are so dumb you missed the Chinese military's bloody repression of both the Tibetan freedom revolts in the 50s and 70s, and still whenever the protests get too routy. Do you need the links or are you a big enough boy?
- Actually 3 or 4 ppl do that, delusional, expansionists, conservatives, supremacists.
I just doubt this. The U.S. tried soon after WWII to change the new order. Let me just give you but one actual example: They backed and promoted war criminals (Class B) to run an important country. As I understand it was fully in line with America's foreign policy to back faschists and dictators as long as they can be hand-fed by the U.S. I trust you agree with this statement. Copy code
- The US is actually in the conservative school or war makers, we seeking to stop change that could affect or threaten the post 1945 international order
agreed although I wonder why you did use the past tense........... Copy code
- ..... that has seen more free trade and cross border association as well as the largest period of technologic and economic growth in human history.
You must be very, very blind or brainwashed (I leave this to others to judge) if you see it this way. I just see it the other way round and there are an ever increasing number of people who see it similarly. Copy code
- Where does China fall? They seek nothing but their own power, and the corrupt pig few at the top who oppress the others.
Oh, la la - again the superiority complex which I'm used to but don't take seriously. It only shows lack of understanding for other people. I abhor ideologies and their servants , and this includes those who preach religions (all kinds of) , "freedom" and a "free world". Copy code
- otherwise you not only look the same, but worse with the added element of hypocrisy.
Last but not least - It's up to you where you would like to live. Be it Vietnam or India. None of my business.