Author: hedan011

a song about Japan on the Internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-8 07:33:00 |Display all floors

thanks, Yummi

I appreciate your perspective.

Good to hear that your friends think it's nonsense.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 12:07:18 |Display all floors

WE really should calm down!

We should adjust  our perspective on the sino-Japanese relation,we should cool down our head to think over how to improve the current situation ,not just pouring own anger into the songs like this! It is not the correct way to solve the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 01:30:57 |Display all floors

I totally agree, wang.

Cooler heads are needed.

But just look at the title of the most popular post in this section.

I have come to realize that unfortunately, this kind of attitude towards Japan is not only tolerated, but encouraged.  No wonder a song like this could become popular!

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 15:07:02 |Display all floors

My opion

I never heard of that kind of song and I don't want  to hear it also.  I know some Chinese dislike, or even hate Japan and Japanese. And some Japanese know it too.  But I don't think it's  really a serious problem, for  the communications between the two countries are getting deeper and wider now. I'm a foreign student in Japan, and I've been here for almost 5 years. Most of the Japanese people I know are very kind, and some of them like China very much. But about 90% of Japanese people have no idea of real China. I'm often asked by such a stupid question, that is`Do you know soy sauce?` Hey, what's that?! Are you fooling me?! Every Chinese know what soy sauce is, and it is Chinese made it first.` What on earth did you learn at school` I want to ask them.
To say the truth, I don't like Japan too. But I'll remember the days and the Japanese friends forever.  So, Mr. Hedan, there's nothing to worry about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 19:41:16 |Display all floors

Reply: weird people and filthy lyrics....

Generally speaking,such a sentimant  in northern China are deeper than the south.I'm a senior in a university in northern China,and my homtown is in southern China,in my estimate ,about more than 1/4 of my classmates have a bad impression of Japanese,and think China should take revenge to Japan in the future.I feel sorry about this,I like Japanese animation and think  Japanese people have many  merit  worth we chinese learning,such as diligence and their attitude to work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 02:49:45 |Display all floors

ditto

"I like Japanese animation and think Japanese people have many merit worth we chinese learning,such as diligence and their attitude to work."

Hear hear ... colourful ben

As well as pointing the finger and demanding that Japan apologise for their varies wrong doings against the Chinese people, could we perhaps acknowledged that there are good things from Japan.

For example, bushido (way of the warrior) promotes discipline and hardwork at one level but militarianism at the extreme -- just as Communism has seen to benefit China as well as impede it's advance -- or if you take too much medicine and it becomes a poison...

need I further belabour the point...

r

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 14:07:18 |Display all floors

it's the fact

It's the fact that the people in the northest part of China are not like Japanese than people in south China, this sentiment I can reason from the history because of those provinces have been the colonies under the fierce rule by Japanese for some ten years.  In those days, they slaughtered Chinese at their will and let the victims digged the tomb themselves before slaughter........It's a terrible matter to be heard in a civilization society, and may affect your emotion into upset for a while, as well as your hair stands on end. Between 1930s and 1940s, over 10 million innocent people involved in Japan's intrigue and died in the doom.
However, there is a phenomenon is that people in the south are fewer study Japanese language, currently, more and more Japan's company inflow in the south,  at the same time, they find they are not easy to find a Japanese translator/interpreter in local, by contrast, many Japanese majors are come from northeastern three provinces. It's the fact, youths in south China like to study in English spoken countries, northeastern provinces and Shanghai guy like to study in Japan or learn Japanese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.