Views: 8081|Replies: 13

a song about Japan on the Internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-2 00:20:39 |Display all floors
Recently my brother-in-law introduced me to a song that has apparently been circulating on the internet for several months amongst Chinese.  It's called "F**k Japan."

The song's title is about the least offensive of the lyrics.  It's extremely derogatory.  I was pretty shocked and disgusted after listening to it.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard it, or heard of it.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-2 00:23:38 |Display all floors

I have heard it

It is pretty bad.

How come China blocks the BBC, but not a song like that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-2 00:41:28 |Display all floors

Reply: a song about Japan on the Internet

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-2 00:56:21 |Display all floors

weird people and filthy lyrics....

.....are weird and filthy.

But what concerns me is that my brother-in-law gave me the impression that it's a really popular song.  Apparently there is even a sequal, "F**k the Japanese."

I guess what I'm wondering is, just how deep is the anti-Japanese sentiment in China?  If a song like that could become popular, it worries me.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-4 14:39:18 |Display all floors

i need the link

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 18:37:05 |Display all floors

It's Chinese rap

Forgive me for not providing a link, I have no wish to promote the song.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 17:30:17 |Display all floors

it isnt popular

China has a population of 1.2 billion ,but few always on line , and also my friends around me have heard it but they though is is totally nonsense. Saying that popular is exaggerate.

but few people is really anti-japanese,mostly they are just cay out their anger without a sober mind . I think they are nationalists.

We all know  black metal troupe of which many keynote is nationalistic, those music troupe not only in east european(poland....) but also spread the whole world(even the southeast asia). and will you pay more attention to it? individual is not general.

You can listen to the music by "evil thorn" a chinese nationalist black metal troupe which main concern is anti  or hate japan, a well-known song *slaughter japanese* and it played in some underground bar.

i also there are bands like this exit in US,EU......but who really care..
The course of history of china testifies that china is a peaceful nation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.