Author: Steve_lin

laowei and Chinese woman relationships...who pays?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-31 07:48:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinaimport at 2014-1-31 07:50

Don't hate, just cockblock. Last night is a good example. This white dude was trying to talking to our group  when he was disappointed when one of them introduce to me because I speak English. Well he has no interest talking to me because I am a dude and still trying to hit on my girlfriend's friend who only can speak one word of english at a time. When she seems to ignore him, then he tries to use me as a translator which is a mistake because I turn his everything he said into sexual innuendo. Never give up him he tries to get all our numbers by bust out his phone which was 3 years old Iphone and pretend to showoff how great it is. He try to be smooth by start asking for my number and I give him a random number when he didn't brother to store. Of course his intention was trying to get the girl's number which I did my final cockblock.  I just pretend to ask them and immediate say no. Actually I was just telling the girls to say no but I am guess they know what is going on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.