Author: Steve_lin

laowei and Chinese woman relationships...who pays?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-12 15:32:13 |Display all floors
Steve_lin Post time: 2013-7-12 13:44
Yeah, I've found several women who have this way of thinking.
Would a Chinese girlfriend break up ...

Some part of chinese women do not even know the culture of dutch treatment, they took for grantted if they go out with men, they prefer men to pay everythings. Nowadays, more and more women are open minded and got good salary to pay for you a dinner or a movie ticket once for a while.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 19:34:05 |Display all floors
May this is a different cultue in comparison the Oriental's and that of the Occidental's. Even to Chinese men, women also do not like misers. Generally, it is presumed that men should be equipped with qualifed abilities to earn more money than women by their outstanding knowledge and wisdom. Otherwise, what is called MEN?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 21:27:16 |Display all floors
I think it is a generational issue as well. I'm old enough that the idea of the lady paying just seems wrong. I'm not intending to imply that it has anything to do with maturity, but simply how I was raised. I still hold doors and chairs for ladies, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 23:03:21 |Display all floors
how much would it cost you in a typical massage parlor and you dont get a 2nd round for free either just think of that at this little corner for me  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 06:10:06 |Display all floors
No problem with paying, as long as I get to play.
If not, bye bye
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 13:28:28 |Display all floors
FLC Post time: 2013-7-18 19:34
May this is a different cultue in comparison the Oriental's and that of the Occidental's. Even to Ch ...

I total agree with Man should pay, that is a MAN! I also agree that women should stay at home, cook, clean and have babies and stop pretending to be independent and do the same jobs that men do! :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 09:11:51 |Display all floors
truthbetold1   a totally good wife, even u r a woman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.