Author: sansukong

The Consequences of Wealth Redistribution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-12 15:46:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:34
I have dropped strong enough hints on two previous occasions why I made those remarks but you are  ...
I have dropped strong enough hints on two previous occasions why I made those remarks but you are too oafish, alas, to understand

What BS you are trying to say. The answer expected of you is direct, short and simple to a direct, short and simple question:

You lied or you didn't lie, about what you have said of the Chinese athletes being THIEVES and CHEATS at thr London Olympics.

Translate .......

你想说什么BS。
答案对你的期望是直接的,短期和简单指导,短期和简单的问题:

你说谎还是你没有说谎,关于中国运动员正在盗贼和秘技,
在伦敦奥运会。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 21:31:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 19:22
Mah, how hardboiled your brain is! You need the Oxford Dictionary to check the meaning of "liar"?  ...

But you are a Master Liar, snakey!

As an Anglo every single utterance that comes out of your stinky foul mouth is a lie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.