Author: sansukong

The Consequences of Wealth Redistribution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-9 15:13:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 10:34
Hahaha, dee:r Sans Souci ... you are indeed smarter than I thought ... almost as smart as my zippe ...
almost as smart as my zipper. Which is not too smart.

If your hidden agenda can so easily be exposed, likewise, you are also no smarter than what is hidden behind my zipper!
Translate ......

如果可以这么容易暴露你隐藏的的议程,同样,你也没有比我的拉链背后的什么是隐藏聪明!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 06:33:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 18:04
Sans Souci the fake blogger verbatim:

If you are a Fake, how the hell you can be telling the truth? A Fake knows only lies and lives in and with lies!Prove you are not a Fake!

Translate .......

如果你是假的,到底如何,你可以说的是实话吗?
一个假只有都知道撒谎和生活在谎言!

证明你是不是假的!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 07:33:58 |Display all floors
..... pyramid of lies  ....

The "pyramid of lies" as you put it, is on your own head. Don't shift your lies to others.You will be buried by your own lies sooner than you thought!

Translate ....

“金字塔的谎言”正如你所说的那样,是在自己的头上。不要你的谎言转移给他人。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 09:02:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 18:01
Ooops, you clearly forgot to pass your little English essay through your secretary's discerning fi ...
And while on the topic of whose property the CD is - the Chinese people most certainly do not want foreign interlopers such as the discredited, crooked Heartland Institute to sow trouble in China.

The Scientific Information Center for Resources and Environment of the Chinese Academy of Sciences only undertook the translations of the "Climate Change Reconsidered by the UNIPPC, that are considered beneficial" to stimulate academic discussions and promote scientific dialogues in the debate over potential CO2-induced global climate change" ?

Thus, just in what way or ways, the Heartland Institute is to be blamed "to sow trouble in China"?

And I firmly continue to maintain my belief, that:
What is China's, stays in China and remains with the Chinese people!

Translate ......

中国社科院科学资源环境科学信息中心承担了翻译的“气候变化重新考虑UNIPPC的,被认为有利于”促进学术讨论和促进科学对话的争论潜在的二氧化碳引起的全球气候改变“?

因此,只是以什么方式或的方式,是难辞其咎的哈特兰德研究所“中国母猪的麻烦”呢?

我坚定地继续保持我的信念,即:什么是中国,仍然是在中国,
和属于中国人!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 13:33:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-10 08:49
And let me make this point, Sans Souci: Mind your language, stop using disparaging epithets and foul ...

So, you are claiming exclusivity in doing what others cannot do in BBS? And you can swear, call other names and keep on lying?

If I enjoy special treatments from BBS, I wouldn't have my threads or posts removed clandestinely or blocked that often! It seems to me that you and gang have gained ground in BBS. I just hope the Chinese authorities concerned are duly informed about what is happening in BBS. As I firmly believe: What is China's, stays in China and with the Chinese people!

Translate ......

如果我从BBS享受特殊待遇,我不会有我的秘密地移除或以为常受阻的主题或帖子!在我看来,你和帮派论坛中已经站稳脚跟。我只是希望中国有关部门能充分了解什么是发生在论坛。我坚信:什么是中国,留在中国,只属于中国人民!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 13:41:46 |Display all floors
You are in no special category. Nor am I.

Of course I know I am not. But I know you are! 当然,我知道我不是。但我知道你享受特权!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 14:10:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-10 07:31
So when the FAKE tells someone that he is a "fake" then who is the fake?

You are the best person to answer your own question!

你是最好的人来回答你自己的问题!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.