Author: sansukong

Debate: Should Britain QUIT The European Union?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-9 20:24:00 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-9 18:09
Not as effing stupid as you morons would be in if you vote to quit the EU, which I don't think you ...

So a pan faced lady boy considers us ugly. Should I take offense?

Whatever WE decide to do is our business. We don't need some bamboo humping dimwit commentry when he's clearly struggling to get past the 19th century. What is your obsession with Empire.. its been gone a while.. get over it. Are you still smarting that a handful of "stupid cowards" ran rings round your ancestors and barely broke a sweat?

As for whether we need Europeans more than they need us. There is no them and us - Brits are Europeans. If we leave or stay we will still be Europeans.

Typical of the arseblown nonsense you spout, whatever we choose to do you will turn into a negative. Stupid if we do, cowards if we don't...? It just shows the level of bitterness you harbor.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-9 22:16:08 |Display all floors
I'm French and as far as I'm concerned UK is more than welcome to leave the EU.

So are Denmark and Sweden. These three countries refused the Euro and, in my opinion, this means they do not believe in the European Union. It is their right to believe so but it feels like they still want to play but just not by the same rules as the other participants.

And since we're here, I would also freeze any new membership until we can have a strong unified Europe. they keep adding and adding new countries, becoming this gigantic blob. At some point the EU should be able to say "wait a moment, we need to focus on our problems first and then we'll welcome you in and will be focusing on your specific issues".
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 22:51:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 17:05
I don't see how this should be a sensible topic for CD forumites. Whether the Brits quit the E.U. is ...

The title of this forum is "world affairs" and the debate is real.

Should the UK leave the European Union, this will have repercussion on Europe and will ripple through the rest of the world.

Therefore I don't see why non Europeans should not be allowed to discuss the matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 22:55:38 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-7-9 22:16
I'm French and as far as I'm concerned UK is more than welcome to leave the EU.

So are Denmark and  ...

Well the French are welcome to leave too and I understand there is an increasing demand from many French people to do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 23:06:02 |Display all floors
Bothsidesnow Post time: 2013-7-9 21:56
What is positive about the police state your government has built for you people?  And what good ...

"Evil little nation..." I'm sure I've heard that phrase coined by another... I suspect it was you using a ghost.

What the hell has Tempora got to do with the topic of conversation?

That is how you people operate isn't it? Keep shifting the debate to a new topic whenever you loose ground on your latest rant.

Feel free identify your own nationality so we can begin analyzing the failures of your nation and assessing your worthiness as a human being. Meanwhile do not tell me what I have done, what I should be getting worked up about, what I haven't done and what I should do.... you sanctimonious moron.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 00:06:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 01:43:12 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-7-9 22:55
Well the French are welcome to leave too and I understand there is an increasing demand from many  ...

Why should the French leave ? Not only did we create the stuff but we are actually trying to play by the rules, unlike the UK, Denmark or Sweden.

Also, there may be an increasing demand from many French people to do so but they are still a small minority. And the reason is because the EU is not working and the reason it is not working is because it keeps admitting new members while not being ready for it and accept that some of the members play by different rules.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.