Author: sansukong

Debate: Should Britain QUIT The European Union?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-8 23:42:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 23:49:01 |Display all floors
What do you mean relationship between Xinjiang and China? That's like saying the relationship between Texas and the USA. You really need to work on your geography.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 09:12:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:08:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 10:35
Are you implying that Britain is an underdeveloped desert region being brutally colonised by the E ...

Anyone can see that he's accusing (not implying) you of faulty logic and double standards.

Britain is part of EU, and Xinjiang is part of China. Why is it that CD forumites can talk about one but not the other?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:13:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2013-7-9 11:16
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 10:35
Are you implying that Britain is an underdeveloped desert region being brutally colonised by the E ...

ANYONE can see that you are being accused of posting with faulty logic and double standards.

Britain is a part of EU and Xinjiang is a part of China.  Why are you constantly babbling on about Xinjiang here on CDBBS but Britain leaving EU is not a "sensible" topic for CD forumites then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 20:21:11 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-9 18:09
Not as effing stupid as you morons would be in if you vote to quit the EU, which I don't think you ...

So a pan faced lady boy considers us ugly. Should I take offense?

Whatever WE decide to do is our business. We don't need some bamboo humping dimwit commentry when he's clearly struggling to get past the 19th century. What is your obsession with Empire.. its been gone a while.. get over it. Are you still smarting that a handful of "stupid cowards" ran rings round your ancestors and barely broke a sweat?

As for whether we need Europeans more than they need us. There is no them and us - Brits are Europeans. If we leave or stay we will still be Europeans.

Typical of the arseblown nonsense you spout, whatever we choose to do you will turn into a negative. Stupid if we do, cowards if we don't...? It just shows the level of bitterness you harbor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 20:22:26 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-9 18:09
Not as effing stupid as you morons would be in if you vote to quit the EU, which I don't think you ...

So a pan faced lady boy considers us ugly. Should I take offense?

Whatever WE decide to do is our business. We don't need some bamboo humping dimwit commentry when he's clearly struggling to get past the 19th century. What is your obsession with Empire.. its been gone a while.. get over it. Are you still smarting that a handful of "stupid cowards" ran rings round your ancestors and barely broke a sweat?

As for whether we need Europeans more than they need us. There is no them and us - Brits are Europeans. If we leave or stay we will still be Europeans.

Typical of the arseblown nonsense you spout, whatever we choose to do you will turn into a negative. Stupid if we do, cowards if we don't...? It just shows the level of bitterness you harbor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.