Author: wowzers

B0: "bribery, abuse of power and corruption"? Guity or framed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-7 22:27:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-7 17:44
Sorry, I didn't see the ugly Gu woman at Doha International Airport, and I spent a full 6.5 hours  ...

"tonnes of Chinese"??? Come on admit it, you really didn't weigh them did you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:28:21 |Display all floors
If you insist that it is NOT a state secret, than you may give us a source here, a Chinese  source about the number of yearly executions.

Waiting !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:30:26 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-7-7 22:24
Fact is, that your government is not giving out any statistics to the United Nations. Reporting some ...

Amnesty International doesn't need 'government statistics' most of the time, they discover their own.  Now where, oh where, is your back up for your outlandish claims?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:32:29 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-7-7 22:28
If you insist that it is NOT a state secret, than you may give us a source here, a Chinese  source a ...

It is not me making these outlandish claims.  Several people have asked you for sources for your outlandish claims for quite a while now.  But it seems you have none for your outlandish claims.  
I made no claim whatsoever, I am only questioning YOUR outlandish claims, which you still have made no attempt to back up, because there is no back up proof from your side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:34:00 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-7-7 17:04
Your fat Panda ass stinks until here.

You mean his "fat Panda ass" was stinking until it got to this topic?  Then how do you know it stinks?  Get too close to it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:35:42 |Display all floors
You claim, that the number of yearly executions in China are not a "state secret".

So please, give us some evidence for your claim. Telling that you here reports in the media about certain cases, does NOT serve as a prove, that the total number of executions is not hidden from the public.

So, give us some source, which tells us the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 22:39:25 |Display all floors
From what I'm reading here, all you need to do is ask this "Ng Tran" person.  He/she seems to have all the answers.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.