Record your summer vacation     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-13 09:31:21 |Display all floors
Happiness is contagious. {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 15:06:27 |Display all floors
SO, The summer vacation is over, stop here, haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 08:54:49 |Display all floors
   I feel pretty excited that I can enjoy my valuable summer vacation in three months.As a matter of fact,I'm looking forward to planning all the things in advance.Only in this way, in my view,I can make full use of my holiday.
     It's the first vacation after I become a college student,so I'd like to spend this vacation in a different way.There's no doubt that having a journey to a new place is the best way to relax ourselves,to expand our horizon.I'm willing to travel as often as possible,to be honest,I've visited about seven provinces.And this year,I plan to go to Yunnan province with my family.In fact,we will have less and less chances to accompany with our families with the passing of time.So it's a brilliant opportunity to be with our families.The reason why I say this vacation is quite different is that I'm going to have a part time job.On the one hand,we are not under too much study pressure in college,we have more time to experience different things.On the other hand,we're adults now,we are supposed to support the whole family by using our own way.When we doing part time job,we also can learn knowledge that can't gain from books.We also can learn to get along with different groups of people.
    In a nutshell,time is money,life is a live show,we are not able to change our life in a second time.So never waste time,do meaningful things in limited time.

Class:English class
                                         Name:Elvina
                                         Study number:20150020826

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 08:59:05 |Display all floors
I feel pretty excited that I can enjoy my valuable summer vacation in three months.As a matter of fact,I'm looking forward to planning all the things in advance.Only in this way, in my view,I can make full use of my holiday.
     It's the first vacation after I become a college student,so I'd like to spend this vacation in a different way.There's no doubt that having a journey to a new place is the best way to relax ourselves,to expand our horizon.I'm willing to travel as often as possible,to be honest,I've visited about seven provinces.And this year,I plan to go to Yunnan province with my family.In fact,we will have less and less chances to accompany with our families with the passing of time.So it's a brilliant opportunity to be with our families.The reason why I say this vacation is quite different is that I'm going to have a part time job.On the one hand,we are not under too much study pressure in college,we have more time to experience different things.On the other hand,we're adults now,we are supposed to support the whole family by using our own way.When we doing part time job,we also can learn knowledge that can't gain from books.We also can learn to get along with different groups of people.
    In a nutshell,time is money,life is a live show,we are not able to change our life in a second time.So never waste time,do meaningful things in limited time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:14:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:21:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.