Views: 11969|Replies: 22

What is the purpose of your visiting to the China daily forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-1 07:52:27 |Display all floors
The forum of China daily is becoming more and more flourishing,everyone has the different purpose,What is the purpose of your visiting to the China daily forum?

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-1 11:14:31 |Display all floors

kill time!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 22:16:35 |Display all floors

For my improvement of expression ability

For a long time,"Dummy English" is a common phenomenon among lots fo Chineses English learners.I am also a victim under the surrounding of education.It has been ten years for me since I first contact English.But I always feel that I have not master the bone of the language.Yep,it is not difficult for me to make good poit on written examination,but I feel hard to communicate with some one in English.I have something to say,however I find I have difficulty in organizing the words and express the inner mind correctly.What is the purpose of learning a language?It is not for the examination but for the communication,it is a tool of language.

I am agonizing until one of my good friends nominate this good webside to me.In deed,I am shy and when facing someone,I often feel a bit nervous that I can't control myself well.but here,I can say what I think and have no mental pressure,I read the passages and repay some passages.By the cyberspace,I communicate with all of you indirectly.Give me some time,and I am sure I will gain my confidence and my expression level will improve.My long-cherished aspiration of communicating with you face to face will soon come true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 13:23:30 |Display all floors

You are right!

It's the high time that we should abandon the Chinese English.The best way we master a language is to use it.
I support your opinion in learning English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 13:13:39 |Display all floors

my reply

the main purpose of my visiting to chinadaily is to browse the main news happen daily in our world, and at the same time, i think it is very useful to learn fresh english on the web.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 23:32:57 |Display all floors

Use it or loose it

I some to chinadaily to learn the culture, help others with English and meet new friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 00:28:59 |Display all floors

news and culture

i don't go to chinadaily for news so much.  it is formulated for a chinese audience, just like the news i read is what i like and generally agree with.  that is normal for people.

i like the chinadaily forum because i can discuss issues i care about intelligently with others.  (yeah, yeah all you guys, i know what you're thinking ... but it's still better than u.s. forums.)

ts

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.