Author: sansukong

USDA approves horse slaughterhouse to produce meat for human consumption [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-9 12:24:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-7-8 20:25
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-8 20:23
Horse meat is less fattening.. nay!  It is more healthy.. nay!
It is an excellent source of protein. ...

I feel like I could eat a horse!!!

What's the next course?
Horse of course.
A horse is a course of course of course

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-9 12:39:49 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-8 20:27
HEY MR. ED...
STILL WAITING ROBBIE
LIVED IN OR VISITED MANY TIMES ???

I'll continue to resist your homosexual advances. My personal information is private.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 06:51:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 14:27
I was banned for misbehaving. Luckily I did not hurt any poster in the process so the moderators f ...
..... putting me on ice for a couple of days. I was incommunicado anyway at that time ....

What a coincidence, that you were banned for two days and during which time, you were incommunicado! Is it another lie or a staged ban?
Translate .......

巧合的是,你被禁止两天,在这段时间内,你外界隔绝的!这是另一个谎言,或分阶段禁止?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-10 14:03:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-10 07:44
Do you at all understand "ban" and "incommunicado"???? Why the suck are you posting in an English- ...
I was incommunicado anyway at that time as I was en route from Doha to Hong Kong, and then to Guangdong.

You were incommunicado because you were on the move and not because you were banned! Or you lied again?
Translate  ....

你是隔离监禁,因为你是在移动,而不是因为你被禁止!或者你撒谎了吗?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 07:48:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-10 13:10
Please go back to my posts and compare your notes with my posts. Perhaps you will recognise that y ...

seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 14:27
I was banned for misbehaving. Luckily I did not hurt any poster in the process so the moderators forgave me after putting me on ice for a couple of days. I was incommunicado anyway at that time as I was en route from Doha to Hong Kong, and then to Guangdong.

The above is clear and my subsequent reply (#17) ......

What a coincidence, that you were banned for two days and during which time, you were incommunicado! Is it another lie or a staged ban?
Translate .......

巧合的是,你被禁止两天,在这段时间内,你外界隔绝的!这是另一个谎言,或分阶段禁止?

Your ban looks more like a "false flag", staged for subsequent events to follow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-20 12:56:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-21 15:15:12 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-20 12:56
Horse meat for the West.

Let them have it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.