Author: messi30

Do you comment in this forum for conviction? for sympathy? for empathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-8 13:52:15 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-7-7 16:50
Purely for amusement. Nothing should be taken seriously in this forum.

Degrading to people, countries, religions, etc to defeat their poor logics. should be debated or answered with facts and not with lies as it happen in many threads, that´s something serious. Nothing amusement for me in this kind of topics.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:52:21 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-8 13:47
Should do I?

Why?

Simply an observation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:53:01 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-7 19:56
the world is full of morons

Count yourself in.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:55:14 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-8 13:52
Simply an observation.

It was a question

Evidently you do not care much for Sammy?

Dare to answer Why I should do care about him?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:59:39 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-8 13:55
It was a question

How should I know "why you should care"?  Like I said from his words to your reaction it was a very simple observation.
Dare to answer?  I see no reason to answer.  I didn't notice anywhere that you had been appointed "God of Responses".  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 14:08:58 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-8 13:59
How should I know "why you should care"?  Like I said from his words to your reaction it was a ver ...

Using the symboil ????

is for a question, now you know when to use it.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 14:51:48 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-8 13:52
Degrading to people, countries, religions, etc to defeat their poor logics. should be debated or a ...

The topics may not be amusing but many of the idiots who post are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.