Author: messi30

Do you comment in this forum for conviction? for sympathy? for empathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-7 19:57:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-7 15:15
Most of the time I comment on views based on obviously flawed logic, on natio9nalist and thus hatefu ...

welcome back
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:28:54 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-5 10:45
I just do it to piss people off.

I think I got your point and I appreciate your honesty.

But killing the Free Talk Section in the past and seems doing the same thing in Talk to China Daily Section is your meaning of pissing people off?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:31:54 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-7-5 15:46
Give credit where credit is due I say. If you don`t like someone but you can`t be mature enough to m ...

As I said in the first post: In my case I don´t care who is the OP if the thread I found it is interesting.

It´s about matureness, in that point you are correct.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:33:48 |Display all floors
butterflyin Post time: 2013-7-6 17:48
I would like to share with anyone here if their commments do make senses no matter how are the poste ...

Good recall. I wish many members think as you do.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:36:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-7-8 13:37
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-7 07:29
i'M HERE FOR THE MONEY.....CD PAYS ME WELL.....

What CD ?

The Center of Disabled ?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:44:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-7 15:15
Most of the time I comment on views based on obviously flawed logic, on natio9nalist and thus hatefu ...

You are one of the very few posters who comment here without any singular or particular bad intention, the criticism is untolerable for many people here who have no guts to debate properly.

Welcome back from your short forced vacation.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 13:47:30 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-7 16:43
Evidently you do not care much for Sammy?

Should do I?

Why?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.