Author: PPsally

[Dating advice] [Original]Are foreign guys very eager to have sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 21:34:05 |Display all floors
I noticed this when i was in China. Manny foreigners like the notion of having sex any time they meet any Chinese girl. I think this is the wrong way to look at life. On the other hand, Chinese girls have to learn to act normal and cease appearing as if they have seen the most interesting person on earth. When they act as if they are very interested, then most of the foreign men will misunderstand this to mean you are romantically involved with them. Also, because the Chinese culture is totally different from the Western culture where most of these foreigners are from, i would advise Chinese ladies to always be in groups. If they want to spend time alone with the men, then they should know that sooner or later, the men will be asking for sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 21:39:11 |Display all floors
omang Post time: 2013-7-2 05:34
I noticed this when i was in China. Manny foreigners like the notion of having sex any time they mee ...

button fly is much different than popular zipper these days  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 22:08:36 |Display all floors
omang Post time: 2013-7-2 21:34
I noticed this when i was in China. Manny foreigners like the notion of having sex any time they mee ...

You also need to know that many women are quite smart and are well aware of a mans sexual needs
and they will use this to attract, capture and keep a him.
This topic is not so straight forward as portraying the man as the bad guy.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-2 22:17:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 22:23:03 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-7-2 06:17
I find that most women from Australia want to have sex right away. I am no Cassanova but I find wome ...

hopin your instinct is korrect & not just from a few drinks tonite from the land down under  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 08:46:52 |Display all floors
I am a "white guy" with a Chinese wife and have visited China many times. Western women do seem to be free with their bodies and from what I have heard, it seems that Chinese girls seem to be following that trend but I hope not. The danger of sexually transmitted diseases (nothing is 100% safe) increases with the more sexual partners you have.  There is also the danger of being alone and very vulnerable with a guy you know nothing about.

Think of the man you will one day marry before you hop into bed for a bit of fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 09:19:14 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-7-2 22:17
I find that most women from Australia want to have sex right away. I am no Cassanova but I find wome ...

I guess Chinese guys wouldn't mind having sex on a first date
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.