Author: PPsally

[Dating advice] [Original]Are foreign guys very eager to have sex?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-2 10:12:02 |Display all floors
In the USA a general rule is after 3 or 4 dates and about $1,000 spent it's time to try out the gear
or move on down the road.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 10:32:29 |Display all floors
Fookchew Post time: 2013-6-30 18:57
I have an idea. Can you pose the photos of those white guys you went out with and want to have sex w ...

The term she used was "foreign guys".  But you imply that they are "white guys".  Are all foreign guys in China white?  
I have had several of my Chinese female friends ask me about certain groups of foreign men pressing them on this, and the guys they are talking about are not white.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 10:36:17 |Display all floors
PPSally.

I think, as in the case of any new relationship, one should always be aware of the other person, male or female.
Certainly there are "foreign guys" out there who just want to jump into the sack with any girl who strikes their fancy, then they move on to the next one.  I guess it's a game or contest to them.  But these are the kinds of guys that you need to become aware of and know that they exist, be their foreign OR Chinese.  
Anytime you are uncomfortable around someone of the opposite sex, you should use your better judgment and remove yourself from their presence.  It is always better safe than sorry.  So always be careful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 10:38:05 |Display all floors
It's natural for any one to want to have sex,but usually to have sex with a person who is having been friend with you, that's to say the person you've affection. Even an animal would have "sex " with the onwe that attracts it.If one of two persons wants to have sex upon sedeing each other for the first sight. It' abnomal.Some foreigners look down upon Chinese girls and their purpose to meet a girl is to have sex, so they are very eager to have it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 10:38:58 |Display all floors
Smaug makes a good point. Kudos!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 11:53:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-2 10:12
In the USA a general rule is after 3 or 4 dates and about $1,000 spent it's time to try out the gear ...

Did you spend 1,000 dollars ?

Btw, there is not such of rule in US, why do you lie?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-2 11:58:10 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-1 19:53
Did you spend 1,000 dollars ?

Btw, there is not such of rule in US, why do you lie?

When you finally get laid come back and talk.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.