Author: @ZHAN@

Why my English teachers like doing this?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-30 16:19:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-30 11:10
I feel you were just describing yourself, bitter as you are for not having snared a job in China w ...

Seneca, how can you be so it for sure? Don't you feel that you are using your skills to make them look so mean? Come on. You are in China. You may criticize and try to help for making the country better. I feel that you hate China and Chinese people. If so, let me take your own stand about absolute morality. It does not allow you to stay there. You should leave China at once.

By the way, is it so easy to get money in China? If so, I would love to try out there. I am serious. Please give honest opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:27:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-30 11:19
I don't complain about everything. Only a few things. The obscenely rich that own the USA,
the idi ...

Robert, one can encounter such propagandists even on news agencies like economist, BBC and CNN. They depict any single incident from the east as a show of despicable culture. But when similar or worse things happen in west, they portray it as an isolated incident.
If the gun culture of US was of India or China instead, these same western media would have showed that these eastern countries are savage. I do not want to favor India or China or west. But I wish that they were objective in their news presentation and analysis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:29:43 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-30 11:54
The same location alert applies to the duckies and the Indian boy!
Why does this forum attract so ma ...

Location alert? Can you track IPs of the posters?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:32:15 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-30 12:09
It sez: "found in a highly irradiated outfall pool somewhere in NY state"

Humm, no wonder you're s ...

I think I am going to improve my bashing skills using this forum. Perhaps, I may need it some day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:37:09 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-6-30 12:53
The Pistols were good on "Bollocks" but Iggy and the NY Dolls had a slightly bigger repertoire.

are you guys talking about some novels? Would you mind elaborating it a bit for the sake of baby Popeye like me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:43:02 |Display all floors
those gweilos are abnormal.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 17:54:53 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-6-30 16:37
are you guys talking about some novels? Would you mind elaborating it a bit for the sake of baby P ...

American and English punk bands. If you weren't there you'd have no idea. Get back to tracking down correspondent's IP addresses if that's what gets you your kicks on Route 66.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.