Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] What are the consequences of marrying a Chinese woman?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-1 16:30:17 |Display all floors
No Experience at all - For I am still Single {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 08:56:19 |Display all floors
If that were the case for me, the first time would be the last.
I would shove those 6 boomerangs so far up her a$$ they would pop outta her mouth.
End of story, carry on.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 12:53:48 |Display all floors
A blogger named “North America Brother Cui” post an article about 6 consequences of a foreigner will have if he marries a Chinese woman because of big culture difference. Here following are these 6 consequences:

Blog is a blog, anyone can write whatever they want.

No.1. Once you married to a Chinese, it is tantamount to marrying her entire family. In less than half a year, his wife’s parents, sisters with kids came to his home. In his words, his home was occupied by Chinese.

Everybody has rules in their own homes and the visiting is a good idea but is in one who let things happen, it never happen to me with my Chinese wife´s relatives.

No.2. Once you live with Chinese, you do not have privacy any more. Chinese are hospitable; there should be no distance between on another if being together. He said that once his father-in-law pushed the door and walked in to the toilet when he was sitting on the toilet seat.

Looks like the blogger lives in a home with doors without locks.

No.3. He is not allowed to tough anywhere at home. His wife wraps the furniture and rug with plastic in order to keep them clean without dust. The perfectly layout of all furniture is all for look only.

Nothing wrong about if it´s about home care but it didn´t happen to me, it´s a silly point.

No.4. Chinese love meat, he likes to eat whatever dishes his wife made, but better without knowing what they are.

I don´t get the point.

No.5. Never quarrel with your Chinese wife. If you do, it is not a small deal. Your lady will bring up things back to long time ago. The word “sorry” will not work on this. You have to give her a reason which is acceptable. In his opinion, Chinese wives were born with a mission to transform men and control them in everything. He declared that the reason why China can not produce a explorer like Columbus is Chinese wife will start inquiring before he sail, such as “where? with whom? Is there any woman on the ship? How old is she? Is she married? And how is she look?” Then, the man will give it up.

Hundreds of questions will come at any moment but not in a fight or in an argument only. Looks like the blogger doesn´t has the intelligence to deal with the wife.

No.6. They will drive your kids to death. Chinese family gives too much pressure to their child. To force them to learn piano, ballet, English, drawing at a very young age. Chinese will always have a goal in their life. To buy a house, change it to a bigger one, send kids to school, then to a doctoral degree, at last to a big company. They make life so hard for themselves.

Let Chinese to be the way they want to be. If the blogger married with a Chinese woman and has a pile of complains, definetely he didn´t know anything about marriage and Chinese culture, Teaching a child is a parent´s work and if he is not able to raise a child with his wife, his statements or ideas lose credibility

What do you think?

About the blogger  {:soso_e180:}

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 22:27:51 |Display all floors
pump n dump

thats the ticket, haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 23:38:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 05:45:04 |Display all floors
Yes, I have a lovely Chinese wife and she is not a peasant.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 16:38:12 |Display all floors
I guess it depends on wt kind of person you r marrying...{:soso_e100:}
But there is something very likely to happen: you r going to be become very chinese?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.