Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-29 23:36:16 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-29 22:26
Voice_CD will back me up. I don't log on to intentionally vocally abusing members here!
In fact I  ...

Everyone is just trying to live their own lives with as much peace and little pain as possible. Nobody including you needs to be awarded a medal for acting decent it's something you should do by nature.

When you get old (and it sounds like you are old) your unkind words that do nothing more than put more hurt in the world will cause people to be glad at your passing. There will be no fond memory of you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 10:47:06 |Display all floors
Well, from what I know, not first hand, about Thai beauties, I would want to make sure they were in fact female.    Wouldn't want any surprises.

If, in fact, these are all women, in the spirit of 'international relations' and to help with the terrible difference between male and female,  please send me an order form.  Do you get a discount of quantity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 17:12:38 |Display all floors
the male/female sex tatio  in tailan is 1:2,which is so serious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 18:58:40 |Display all floors
The fact that average monthly salary is $300 or thereabouts makes the transaction easier .....I'd imagine Chinese women wants their bf/husbands to earn more nowadays......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 18:59:32 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-6-29 10:11
I think Chinese women are the most beautiful women in the world.

what a surprise! English women are far prettier come to think of it
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 18:59:58 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-29 16:04
Chinese women are very beautiful :)

your tongue is dangling......sir

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 19:29:46 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-30 18:59
your tongue is dangling......sir

Chinese women are beautiful that's why I married one :-)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.