Author: Laowai2?

[Original]A question for the men but ladies feel free to contribute. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-30 04:52:45 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-29 15:14
A real man has confidence in himself and his relationship and would have respect for his partner,  ...

DID SOMEONE JUST GET BTCH-SLAPPED  {:soso_e132:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 15:06:59 |Display all floors
Activities and responsabilites can vary between gf and partner/marriage relationship.

While with a gf the hobbies or activities could be shared with her and with friends, in a marriage is different, the working time to make a better life absorb your fee time and you should find the right time to share the spare time with the wife and the family.

I choose option 4
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 15:07:15 |Display all floors
Activities and responsabilites can vary between gf and partner/marriage relationship.

While with a gf the hobbies or activities could be shared with her and with friends, in a marriage is different, the working time to make a better life absorb your fee time and you should find the right time to share the spare time with the wife and the family.

I choose option 4
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:49:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Laowai2? at 2013-6-30 18:17

I have to say I am rather disappointed with the response to my question but I will now give my reason for asking it. My (Chinese) wife complained about the time I was spending on my laptop in this forum. I said she was welcome to participate and she spent some time reviewing the posts including mine. To say she was shocked and appalled at some of the posts and member’s attitudes would be an understatement. She didn’t believe there could be so much racism, sexism, general hatred and obscene language allowed on a Chinese forum, and was quite embarrassed that some could be from Chinese people. She was particularly disgusted at comments aimed at me denigrating her in a racist manner.

As a member of several forums I have to agree that this one is top of the list of forums with the weirdest bunch of members, but I had to explain to her that people who spout such venom and diatribe are sad inadequate little creatures with no real life and no expectation to ever have a life. They are envious of anyone whom they perceive to be better than they are or live a better life than they do. I think it fair to say that like most uneducated people their only means to justify their existence and perhaps to seek a moment of “fame” is to attack with unsustainable comments and wild accusations. And of course a poor vocabulary results in the use of obscenities. There are also members who are simply there to make mischief and post outrageous comments just to provoke a response.

I also explained that I don’t take comments made by these inebriates seriously but treat the whole thing as amusement in much the same way as others play computer games or Sudoku. However, I have agreed on a compromise and I’m sure some forum members will be pleased to know that until I get completely bored I will restrict my time on the forum to when she is busy or not around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 09:28:57 |Display all floors
3.Try     to include her
She must want to be a part of your life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 15:11:11 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-3 09:28
3.Try     to include her
She must want to be a part of your life

She is my life and I do everything I can to make her happy. If she really wanted me to stop doing something, I would.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 13:03:41 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-7-3 15:11
She is my life and I do everything I can to make her happy. If she really wanted me to stop doing  ...

Wow, you would give up your hobby to make her happy?
you're a divoted husband

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.