Author: DSseeing

[Cross-culture marriage] [Original]Is “white fever” fading?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-11 19:04:37 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-7-11 15:42
Nope. Or should I say not yet

good answer....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-11 19:04:54 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-7-11 15:42
Nope. Or should I say not yet

good answer....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:15:45 |Display all floors
I don't think it's fading.
And as a young Chinese girl, I don't care if he's black or white, yellow or brown. But I think there are some reasons of white fever:
For girls--I mean, GIRLS:
1.White guys are good-looking. Here "good-looking white guy" means blond hair, nice nose, eyes, long lashes, a strong body that gives the feeling of security, etc. And... the mixed baby must be beautiful.
2.Some are open-minded and mature.
3.Curiosity to foreigners, fancy of living abroad.
We've watched too much American dramas   silly opinions
For some Chinese:
White people look professional. You know some company hire white men to pretent to be experts and particitate in many ceremonies to show that the company is hige-class, international, bla bla... and in fact those white guys are just actors.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-7 16:16:43 |Display all floors
dolehowyee Post time: 2013-8-7 12:15
I don't think it's fading.
And as a young Chinese girl, I don't care if he's black or white, yellow  ...

yeah, English training schools always put white guys on their brochure covers
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 15:45:10 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-6-27 20:23
I disagree. I don't belive the economy has anything to do with it. I don't think 'white fever' wil ...

What your fiancé told you is true. My EX admires Japanese man's life and asked me to behave like Japanese woman as a servant and serve the family. He even can't accept my business trip. He just wants to control me at home like a pet or a personal property, for the sake of so-called love. I call it fove(fake love). It's really rediculous.

In fact, I feel pity for Chinese men whose mind can't open or update at the same pace with the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 15:46:51 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-4-15 15:45
What your fiancé told you is true. My EX admires Japanese man's life and asked me to behave like  ...

Good thing you got rid of him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 10:50:31 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-4-15 15:45
What your fiancé told you is true. My EX admires Japanese man's life and asked me to behave like  ...

Chinese men don't like a strong woman. It makes them feel threatened, instead of proud.

What makes me sad is that maybe he will find what he wants, instead of getting what he deserves.

I hope he will find a lady who is good in kung fu and will not take any back-talk from him. ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.