Author: sansukong

Global Warming as a 21st Century Religion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 22:16:24 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-5 21:47
i even missed my 2 most difficult doctor appointments last week (in a state of senile now).  would ...

tell the doctor you had penis captivus.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 01:03:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-5 06:16
tell the doctor you had penis captivus.

would my doctor kno this new form of disease or you just made it all up for me, and you kno he has a really thick book of medical dictionary on the wall  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 01:06:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-5 06:53
Thanks, the Missus and Yours Truly are going to one of the worl'ds HOTTEST destinations shortly. L ...

ohmigosh when we're here we just want to be there & when we're there we just wannabe home kinda thing  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.