Author: sansukong

Global Warming as a 21st Century Religion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 19:28:05 |Display all floors
i, personally invite Revolutionar & seneca to nu york to njoy such a kool jazz weather we have here, and as of it now only 62F/16C a perfect weather to knockabout the city but i still love to see dem gals outhere runnin around with their short short short  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 19:48:57 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-5 19:28
i, personally invite Revolutionar & seneca to nu york to njoy such a kool jazz weather we have here, ...

when is the flat earth members having their AGM?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 20:11:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-5 03:48
when is the flat earth members having their AGM?

AGM as in annual general meeting  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 20:41:42 |Display all floors
My own preference is to deal with global warming only after peace is secured by agreement of the great powers (US, China, EU and Russia) and world poverty is declining more. And one very good way of reducing global warming is to decrease the population (particularly of poor people). All poor women should be paid (quite well) to have their tubes permanently tied. Emerging countries need to use the old carbon-producing technologies to reduce their poverty.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 21:42:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-5 20:11
AGM as in annual general meeting

as a life member, you should know when is the AGM.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 21:43:50 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-8-5 20:41
My own preference is to deal with global warming only after peace is secured by agreement of the gre ...

dealing with it just needs everyone to use their brains........................no body says any thing about making anyone poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 21:47:27 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-5 05:42
as a life member, you should know when is the AGM.

i even missed my 2 most difficult doctor appointments last week (in a state of senile now).  would you help me to make up some lies to tell my doctors why i didnt show up at all last week  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.