Author: messi30

[Original]Am I an ¨Ogre¨ for my Chinese nephew? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-30 16:14:18 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-26 21:03
manners should be taught from day one.

I worry about the future of kids in China, there is a whole  ...

Exactly, early years on teaching makes the change and the improvement.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:15:10 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-27 09:28
Sounds like another typical "Little Emperor" in the making.  It's sad to see this everyday in China. ...

We should keep insisting to guide the parents for a better teaching attitude.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-30 16:16:27 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-30 16:14
Exactly, early years on teaching makes the change and the improvement.

You can not start too early

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:18:35 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-6-27 13:25
In my mind, if a couple raise a child, it's better to have one(dad or mom) who should be tough enoug ...

Teaching a child should be concern to everybody who is involving in the children enviroment.
Parents, grandparents or any other relatives should guide the child in the same direction. If one of them allow or do wrong guiding the effect of the learning can be confused for the child.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 16:21:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-30 16:16
You can not start too early

Certainly not, the child gradually learns as playing, since they show small anxiety to discover, to touch, to taste different things, even singing  songs theystart to learn.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-30 16:23:51 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-30 16:21
Certainly not, the child gradually learns as playing, since they show small anxiety to discover,  ...

Children learn more from copying the actions of those around them, this is why poorly behaved parents usually produce poorly behaved kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 13:54:24 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-30 16:15
We should keep insisting to guide the parents for a better teaching attitude.

Go for the parents, but usually it is the grandparents who are doing the most damage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.