Views: 3769|Replies: 9

the most beautiful sound [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-24 19:12:33 |Display all floors

In real life there are all kinds ofbeautiful sounds,such as sweet music, indirect birdcall,the sound of gurglingstream ,beyond count.As for me,I think at present that the most beautiful soundunder the sun is my mother'snore which is slight and even.Last year,my fatherwho had attained the age of 92 passed away,we all sank into deep sadness.Motherlay awake all night for a time.She is suffering from heart failure,I was veryanxious about her health by then.Much to my relief,of late my mother can sleepat night.Every night I quietly go to her bedside,when I saw that she had fallenasleep and was snoring,I felt very happy.At that time I considered my mother'ssnore was the most beautiful sound without equal. Dear mylotters,I wonder inyour part What the most beautiful sound is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 20:38:25 |Display all floors
I hope your mothers snore will comfort you for a long time to come.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-25 10:33:05 |Display all floors
Thank you ! My mother is in her 90s and She has reconciled herself to the death of my Dad now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-25 21:28:24 |Display all floors
Yes, beauty is in the ears of the beholder. Mother may feel her baby's laughter is most beautiful. People often love young more than old one. You must be a caring person.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 19:01:30 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-6-25 21:28
Yes, beauty is in the ears of the beholder. Mother may feel her baby's laughter is most beautiful. P ...

Thank you for replying! Everyone must know how much we owe to our parents.

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2015-12-24 11:11:19 |Display all floors
You are missing your mother in this way. Good to share your feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-24 12:23:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.